The good news is that Physio Plus can help!
Incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction affects the lives of almost 5 million Australians and nearly 2 out 5 women. The good news is that physiotherapy can help.
Pelvic Floor and Continence Physiotherapy is an evidence-based, specialised field of physiotherapy, that involves treating a number of conditions.
Our Pelvic Floor and Continence Physiotherapists treat both men and women for all pelvic region pain and/or dysfunction. Below is a list of common conditions that our Pelvic Floor and Continence Physiotherapist may assist you with:
• Pregnancy related back and pelvic pain, as well as other musculoskeletal complaints while pregnant
• Exercise in pregnancy
• Pre and post natal education
• Recovering from postnatal conditions or injuries
• Pre and Post gynaecological procedures
• Pre and post prostate surgery
• Pelvic Floor weakness
• Urinary Incontinence
• Urinary Urgency
• Faecal/ Flatal (wind) Incontinence
• Faecal Urgency
• Pelvic Organ Prolapse
• Sexual Pain
• Returning to physical function after cancer
If you’d like to find out more about our services, or have any questions or queries, don’t hesitate to contact us. If you’d like to enquire about making an appointment with Physio Plus, you can request an appointment online and we’ll contact you directly to confirm a convenient time!